About the Passenger Service Facilities Charge
Ensuring the comfort of our facilities and equipment
Travellers departing via the Iternational Passenger Terminal are required to pay a Passenger Service Facilities Charge (PSFC).
This fee goes toward the expense of maintaining and managing our many shared facilities and equipment for displaying traveller information. Your understanding is deeply appreciated in this matter.
Passenger Service Facilities Charge
The rates are as shown below.
* Adult (12 and older); Child (2 and older but under 12).
* Adult rates will apply to passengers under the age of 12 if they are traveling on an adult ticket.
* Child rates will apply to passengers under the age of 2 if they are traveling on a child ticket.
* Departure passenger rates will apply to passengers who arrived at an airport other than Haneda, and are departing from Haneda.
* Departure passenger rates will apply to passengers connecting from domestic flights.
The charge will be included in the airfare when the ticket is purchased. (On-ticket method)
Terms and Conditions for the Passenger Service Facilities Charge